A re-order of our best selling Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Slick in Royal.
An absolutely classic wash on a soon-to-be classic style.
We know some of you have been hesitant about embracing the "skinny" styles but we are here to tell you that they are going to be around for a while. The key to wearing skinnies, no matter what shape, is how you accessorize them. Longer tunics, boots, heels. Some women can wear them with EVERYTHING and some women (like moi!) find themselves more comfortable balancing them out with boots, a longer tunic, etc... When you come in the shop to try on denim, we're here to help you figure out the best look for YOU. Don't be afraid and yes, we promise they are insanely comfy.
Our Citizens styles feel like you're wearing leggings, it's amazing!
Celebs love this particular COH style/wash too. Here's Lindsay Lohan wearing this exact style!
TONS of celebs are fans of Citizens of Humanity denim. One in particular is Rachel Bilson, but they've been spotted on so many more! Here's Rachel and Miley wearing the beloved Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny style in different washes. See the versatility?
Also, our Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Slick in Axel (black) continue to be an awesome seller. This style/wash FLEW OUT this past Fall season and for good reason. They are amazing. That's what celebs think too as they've been spotted on Rhianna, Drew Barrymore, Giselle, Charleze, just to name a few! After several re-orders, we've got only a size 26 and 29 left.
Call the store or click HERE to order yours today!
We won't be re-ordering and there's no guarantee they will recut this style for Fall 13'.
So we've convinced you that you CAN wear them and they're comfy? But you're not sold on the $178 price tag. We get it. It's a lot...but it's an investment.
Think about it. Within the last five years, have you purchased an expensive handbag?
Dooney & Burke? Coach? Kate Spade? Hobo? With price ranges $150+?
They're nice bags. Real leather. Nothing fake. They hold up!
You invested in a handbag that will withstand the test of time and last you for years to come.
Same with premium designer denim.
They're supreme cotton blends. Lycra, stretch. All that yummy goodness that makes them oh so soft, never stiff or itchy, and stretchy/comfy to boot!
They hold up. They're not going to fade within three washes.
They mold to your body over time for that absolute perfect fit you can't fit anywhere else.
No, we swear!
They are an investment that you will wear over and over again (sometimes every day, just as much as you carry your handbag) for years to come.
If there's ever a wardrobe staple to invest in, don't you think it should be jeans? Especially if you're like us and feel like you live in them.
Now, how to CARE for your investment to make them last as long as they can.
Oh and trust us, we've got some we've been
squeezing into wearing for about five years+
Great tips on protecting your investments:
How to care for your designer denim!
Premium jeans don't come cheap. You can wind up $350 poorer just on one pair alone. That is because they are impeccably made and a lot of quality craftsmanship goes into producing a single pair. So when it comes to taking care of your jeans, you might want to give them a little bit of TLC. Here are some tips on how to wash designer denim and make your money last.
- Turn Them Inside Out - You paid top dollars for your pants so you certainly want them to endure. Before tossing your jeans in the washer, turn them inside out. This will protect the pocket details and prevent the color from fading. Washing them this way will also reduce the friction that develops when you wash several denim items together.
- Wash In Cold Water - When you wash designer denim, avoid using hot or even warm water. Set your machine to use the delicate cycle and let it fill with cold water. Unless your jeans are excessively dirty, you want to keep the water temperature below 110 degrees.
- Use A Mild Detergent - Soap that's free of perfumes and dyes, such as Arm & Hammer are ideal. When adding your detergent, make sure it gets dissolved in the water as this will eliminate any powdered soap residue on your jeans. Colored liquid detergent can additionally stain clothing, so it's a good idea to dissolve that in water as well.
- Hang Them To Dry - Once the wash cycle is complete, gently remove your pants from the machine and turn them right side out. Fold them lengthwise so that the legs are facing each other and the pockets are on the outside. Using a pant hanger, hang them upside down with the clasp around the cuffs or the bottom of the leg opening. Leave them to dry in indirect sunlight.
- After Care - The number one complaint about air drying jeans is that they turn out quite stiff. But within 10 minutes of wearing, they will usually collapse and loosen out. If you must, use the lowest heat setting possible when ironing them afterward.
High end jeans will cost you a pretty penny, but in the end, it's worth it. Knowing how to properly wash designer denim will extend the life span of your pants and they will last you for months, if not years to come. Just consider it an investment
[Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3272003]