Step into FALL at Sugar
With today being the first day of Fall, here's a few photos of our newest Fall arrivals! We've paired the styles with fabulous shoes & handbags from Blossom Shoes & Such. Stop by soon, since these fabulous styles are going fast!
Special thanks to our model, Allison King - our wonderful Sugar sales associate and a student at Lander.
Molly B "Drew" Suit
Lilly Pulitzer sea oats turtleneck and skirt. Paired with necklace by Hermosa jewelry.
Windridge metallic khaki shrug -so cozy!
Molly B floral silk dress. A-mazing!
Molly B riding jacket with Scarlet skinny iT! jeans in Ink wash.
Virginia Taylor preppy mustard trench - super stylish for Fall and can even be worn into Spring!
What we LOVE about Fall...
- wearing chunky cozy cardigans
- super skinny jeans and knee high boots
- tailgating at football games and enjoying cooler weather
- colored tights
- handbags in scrumptious colors such as chocolate, wine, mustard and grey
- mums and pumpkins
- halloween costume parties
- making wish lists for the holidays
- breast cancer awareness month in October
- scarves & pashminas
- gemstone colors such as emerald, jade, and sapphire
- yummy soups
- tweed...and lots of it!
- pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks
- vintage florals
- big cocktail rings
- vibrant fall leaves in all shades of orange, red, and yellow
What are your favorite things about Fall?
Leave a comment