One of our most asked questions during the holiday season: "What can I buy my child's teacher this year?" Well, we've rounded up twelve of our favorite ideas for 2019 and guess what? They're ALL $30 OR LESS. YES! Scroll below to read more and click on each item to shop...
1. Lilly Pulitzer Insulated Lunch Box // Teachers love bringing their lunch too, so why not give them the most adorable Lilly lunch box to carry it in? Love the adjustable strap so it's easy to throw over your shoulder when hands are full!
2. Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler with Straw // to keep your favorite teacher hydrated throughout the day. A large 24 oz size and BPA, lead, and phthalate-free to keep drinks safe from any harsh chemicals or tastes. This is a fabulous $20 gift that you can even sneak a gift card inside too! (Oh and if they love coffee, we've got cute coffee tumblers too)
3. Lilly Pulitzer Noteblock Set // because teachers have aaaall the notes, right? This cute set looks great sitting on their desk for easy reach and easy jotting!
5. Lilly Pulitzer Round Key Chain // another great "Under $20" gift that we absolutely KNOW any and all teachers will love because us gals here at Sugar use ours each and every day. They're the easiest way to be hand free, simply wear the key chain on your wrist as a bangle when you're unloading groceries, wrangling kids into a classroom, carrying piles of papers, books, etc... Featured on countless blogger gift guides this season already, THIS is the ultimate gift for ANY busy teacher, mom, college student.... ANYONE this season.
"I love this keychain! Since I have a push button start vehicle, I am always looking for my keys in my purse. I can just hang this on my gear shift when in the car. When running errands, it is invaluable! My mom had to have one after she saw mine!" - REVIEW ON LILLYPULITZER.COM
5. Lilly Pulitzer Priorities Notepad // there's always lists and so many "TO-DO's". Help keep them organized with this fun notepad!
6. Gigi Tortoise Mix Earrings // if your teacher loves jewelry, she will definitely want this a trendy acrylic earring this season and THESE are truly our new favorite! It incorporates animal print + classy gold detail , making it look far more expensive than it is ($16). So glam, yet lightweight so easy to wear daily when teaching!
7. Lilly Pulitzer 2020 Agenda // a teacher thrives on plans, plans and more plans. Help them keep those plans organized with one of Lilly Pulitzer's famous agendas. Now available in two sizes : medium (shown here and easily fits into your purse) and large. Three different prints. All 12 Month , Jan-Dec 2020 agendas that come with a sticker sheet, plenty of note pages and so much more!
8. WindWix Coconut Wax Candle // Winter Farmhouse << *in store exclusive>> // every teacher loves a yummy candle to light and help melt away the stress of the day. Our new holiday scents from WindWix are divine and the perfect gift price point : $25
9. I Wine Because I Teach Wine Glass // they're sure to find humor in this one! Gift your favorite "wino" co-worker/teacher this comical glass that they'll enjoy using week after week (or night after night ;) Such a great price at $12.50, you can add a bottle of wine too for a fabulous $20 gift!
10. Lilly Pulitzer Colored Pen Set // the perfect accessory for your Lilly Pulitzer agenda, grading papers and so much more!
11. Spottie Necklace // if they don't wear earrings, I'm sure ANY teacher would love a fun new necklace to incorporate into their teacher capsule wardrobe. Fun spots are all the rage and this "under $20" style makes a great, trendy gift!
12. Sugar Gift Certificate // each year we always have customers buy gift certificates as teacher's gifts because hellooooooo, what teacher doesn't want to come in and treat herself to new #sugswag? Available in any denomination in store (and online $25 & up), they're the perfect gift for the teacher that seems to already have everything (and who loves shopping here at Sugar!) If you're not local, YES we do mail you (with free shipping) a tangible gift certificate to give the teacher you love that will also have a code to redeem online. How easy is that?
EXTENDED HOURS this weekend at
FRIDAY, NOV 22nd | 10-8pm
SATURDAY, NOV 23rd | 10-6pm
Make plans to shop and check back tomorrow for another great gift guide!