Kerisma's bestselling dolman sleeve sweater year after year, is BACK in four new colors for Fall 2019. Scroll below (click the pics to shop) and learn five reasons why we're big fans of the Sydney Sweater and how she got her name!
1) Insanely soft, never itchy, feels-like-heaven fabric. It's 50% viscose, which is definitely what all of your "sweater dreams" are made of, since it's the softest around. No wool in this one, only a viscose/nylon/polyester blend, so it's never itchy. Super soft, comfy and cozy! The Sydney is slightly ribbed as well, giving it great texture. Dress them up , dress them down. So versatile!
2) The Sydney drapes beautifully and is always flattering on every shape and size. The longer length and rounded hem look so nice over your skinny jeans, leggings (more petite gals definitely wear these over their Spanx faux leather leggings, etc...) and it truly is such a nice fit. The boat neck also accentuates the shoulders and is never fitted or uncomfortable around the neck!
3. The dolman sleeves give you extra arm room. If you're one of those who HATE a super tight-on-the-arms sweater, this is the one for you! It's only somewhat fitted at the wrist and is meant to be a "bracelet length" / 3/4 length once you sort of push the sleeves up to slouch.
4. The colors are FANTASTIC. Bold, rich colors that take you from Summer to Fall and into Winter. Push those drab, boring neutral sweaters to the side and punch up your wardrobe with these four yummy new-for-Fall 2019 hues!
5. No need to dry clean! While the tag does say "hand wash only" we have found they wash nicely on your delicate cycle, cold water and with other like sweaters then you simply lay flat to dry. Easy to care for and only softer with time!
*BONUS: Did we mention they're UNDER $100! A fabulous price point at only $68 for again, such an amazing sweater.
We named this sweet sweater style after our precious Sydney, who has worked for us for years and is currently a Senior at The University of South Carolina. You'll see her pop in and work with us during the holidays! This sweater is sure to be your favorite, just like she's one of our favorites!
They're also easy to purchase, since they're only available in two sizes: Small/Medium and Medium/Large. Here's our sizing chart and remember, they're meant to be a fuller , looser sweater!
S/M = 0,2,4,6,8
M/L = 8,10,12,14,16
"It's one of the most comfortable sweater I own. Bought it in three colors! You won't regret it..." - Kayla
"I always find myself reaching for the Sydney sweater. It's just the perfect fit and oh so yummy!" - Sandi
*stay tuned for more fabulous colors (and neutrals too) arriving soon!