tuesday trends :: spring 2020 jewelry
Let's talk jewelry today!
Accessories are always an easy way to liven up your outfits for Spring and keep you on trend without breaking your wallet!
So what's on the radar for Spring 2020? What styles should you invest in and what should you look through your jewelry box to bring back out?
Here's our favorites compiled from Harper's Bazzar , Vogue and more...
1. Color, color and more color (and you guys knooooow how much we love color around here!) From pop art , whimsical jewelry to florals...we're seeing TONS of color this Spring. It's a great way to even bring a simple white tee to life! Already have a little black dress in your closet you haven't wore in a while? Give it a new look with bright, big colorful statement earrings!
Try our new Tasselmania Earrings and take a look at what's on order to arrive next...
2. Oversized chains are back and I'll tell you my favorite way to wear this trend: lightweight, acrylic chain necklaces so you don't feel like "2 Chainz" , the rapper.
for instance, our new Mossy Dunes Necklace packs a whole lotta punch and is SO lightweight , springy and airy!
also love a chic gold chain blend to pop with a crew neck tee, top or tank
3. STARS // we are definitely still seeing a TON of stars this season. From fashion prints to accessories, this is one trend you should definitely try to incorporate this year. We've got fun star studs starting at just $8 bucks, to chokers and long drop earrings and then even our Sheila Fajl's 18k plated star hoops that continue to be a bestseller!
Capella Star Necklace by Sheila Fajl
4. Animal Life // yes yes yes, you saw the cute flamingo earrings earlier in this post and seriously y'all it's all about cute animal statement earrings and accessories. From tigers and cheetahs to flamingos....cute bees, butterflies (LOTS of butterflies this season - that's huge) and even snakes! YES. Go WILD (pun intended ;) and add some pizazz with these adorable little critters.
5. Big HOOPS // the hoop trend isn't going anywhere and this Spring, the bigger the better. Of course our favorite (and bestsellers) are the Sheila Fajl hoops because of their amazing quality and the fact that they're so magically lightweight and easy / comfortable to wear.
shop our Sheila hoops
and I also love all of the fun, sparkly hoops we're getting in too. They're also lightweight and SO fun for Spring!
Shop the BARBIE GIRL hoop HERE
6. Florals // yes, in jewelry and accessories. Make your outfit BLOOM with these amazing new styles we have in store and arriving soon...
NEW Lovely Bloom Studs // so cute and only $14
Stop by or shop online to see what's new and remember, we receive new jewelry each week!!!
Leave a comment